Be the #1 roofing company in your market.
Be The Leader
FREE WEBSITE REVIEW
Audit your website instantly, and get a FREE digital report.
Do you know how potential customers use your website? Do they all visit the “about” page? Do they all search for particular keywords when they find your site? Do they go straight to the contact form or phone number button? Or do they read more about you and your company before they start? There is a science behind professional website design for roofers. Understanding how potential customers use your website, you can begin to make changes, and add or remove parts of your website which the data tells you is necessary.
- If 85% of your visitors view your site on their phones, then make sure your pages are very short so users don’t have to scroll very far on a small screen.
- If 40% of your visitors view your “about” page, then maybe they care very deeply about who you are, and whether they can trust your company. Put more testimonials and projects on your site to give answers to visitors.
- Did you know that users don’t read websites? They simply scan them. You need to make sure that your call to action sticks out, and is in the places which individuals glance to first on a page.
Make sure your website isn’t just an expensive business card, but a sales tool that pushes your site visitors to convert into leads.
Do you specialize in storm damage roof repairs? Do you try to stay away from repairs, and focus on high-profit jobs like replacements and new installations? Are you trying to break into the commercial roofing market?
With Facebook ads, it has never been easier to speak directly to customers who are looking for your services.
Google & Bing Ads
Generate leads by showing up in front of customers searching for your services on Google & Bing.
We offer a range of advertising services which we’ve found help roofing companies specifically:
- Google & Bing Search Ads (show up in the search results above the organic listings)
- Google & Bing Remarketing Ads (show people who have been on your site once ads on Google and partner sites for up to 30 days)
- Advanced – Google & Bing Display Ads (use the available data about your best clients to show your ads to people with similar interests)
- Advanced – YouTube Ads (use the available data about your best clients to show learn more about your target market’s interests and demographics)
(SEO) Search Engine Optimization
The purpose of having a website is to give you the best chance of getting in front of potential customers. Search engine optimization, or SEO, is how you do that. By providing a simple, clear picture of your services to Google, and showing items on your website which your customers care about, you can maximize the ROI from your website.
Using analytics, we can determine the best way to build your website.
Do most of your leads find your website on a mobile phone?
- Design the mobile version of the site to be extremely easy to use.
Do most of your leads visit your “About” page before submitting their contact information?
- Add an “about us” or a “team” section, since people seem to want to know who they’re in business with.
Are most of your customers afraid of getting ripped off by storm-chasers?
- Put your reviews, testimonials, partnerships, HomeAdvisor badges, and other accolades near the top of your website, so you can deal with that objection right away.
Your website is a salesman, so we ensure that it speaks like one of your own, and is constantly being evaluated on its effectiveness.
Analytics & Lead Tracking
Numbers don’t lie. That’s why we measure everything we do.
You need to know that the money you’re spending on marketing and advertising is turning a profit, and begin to understand your market better as you gather more data.
We give you a market report once every cycle, tracking:
- Organic Leads (broken down by source, and method of contact, e.g. Google My Business listing, phone call from the website, contact form submission, et al)
- Advertising Leads (with the cost per click, cost per conversion, and click-through-rate)
- We help develop a plan to track what leads convert AFTER they come in—this gives you the real number, so you can calculate an accurate return on investment
Once you have an established baseline, you can hold us accountable for our marketing efforts, and track your own growth and progress over time.